Limit Creek

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I saw on their web site they were in Spring Valley. I’ve been in Spring Valley north of 100 times and never saw them. They in a guys house or out in the industrial park?

Jim, I believe lives in a newer part of Spring Valley and he hasn’t owned the Limit Creek company for more than maybe 5 years. I can’t honestly say whether he sells thru his home or if he has a physical business site. He may have an out building on his home’s lot that acts as his business place.

Jim’s a heck of a nice guy and is the promoter of “Trout Days”, a day-long event geared towards getting kids involved in trout fishing….fishing and the out of doors in general. A lot of the $$$ to host this program each year has come from his own coffers. Trout Days is an annual event sited in Forestville State Park where the daily park pass cost is waived for those participating in the event. The event is free and if I am not mistaken the dnr waives the need for a trout stamp for adults with kids in attendance to this on the day of the event. This has turned into a super successful event not only for Jim and his staff of volunteers and family but for those who attend. Its been a win-win-win event for as long as I can remember.

People having specific questions on his line of rods can always contact Jim thru his email listed in his “contact us” link on his web site. Jim will be happy to work thru questions with anyone. Limit Creek was born on the St. Croix and Mississippi Rivers which makes them truly a home grown success.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks Tom.

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

4 Seasons and Everts Resort have a full inventory of Limit Creeks in stock.

Matthew Sandys

I just order 8’ 3” telescopic rod for slip bobber. Can’t wait and love all the great reviews.

holstc

I run a couple of shorties for trolling and love how I can read the tip so well and how smaller fish are still fun to catch with then.

I am thinking of getting a pair of there 8’ 6” trolling rods.

Does anyone have any experience with them for flatlining crankbaits? Can you still read the rod tip well with 120’ ft of line out?

Thanks in advance!

Mike Petersen

I love my 8’3 also for casting cranks, and the 6’6 mf for Dubuque rigging. Limit Creeks are a very good value IMO

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

How would you guys compare The Smoothie to something like a St. Croix Premier or a Fenwick HMG?

Comparing one rod to another is just goofy.
    I love my Limits.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Limit Creek are the best value out there across their whole lineup.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.