Let’s get ready to rumble

• Coletrain27

Would love to see this hopefully they don’t back out. I’m taking musk jester

Attachments:
    1. IMG_9174.png

FinnyDinDin

lol lol lol A+

Musk it is if he can get his chubby azz in shape.

duh queen

My money is on Musk. Like him or not, he’s got some balls and has shown a willingness to take risks. Zucky on the other hand made his money by defrauding the creator of myspace.

Deuces

Will never happen, ever.

These are two intelligent beings and such a form of archaic dueling is beneath them

Besides w folks clicks and shares they’ve both already pretty much won in the world of internet. They’ll play it up a bit more and find some reason not to.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My money is on Musk. Like him or not, he’s got some balls and has shown a willingness to take risks. Zucky on the other hand made his money by defrauding the creator of myspace.

Well he has a 5 inch reach on Zuckerberg and 75 pounds. So that seems pretty reasonable. The weight alone is crazy. 150 pounds to 225

Jimmy Jones

Musk inherited his $$$ and has lived a posh, soft life-style. His weight and appearance show it. Zuck is smart and earned his $$$. Zuck’s size and weight, plus being athletic, will pulverize the fat boy.

Red Eye

Pretty sure I heard Zuck has been training in and competing in a martial art. Ju jit su maybe?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Musk inherited his $$$ and has lived a posh, soft life-style. His weight and appearance show it. Zuck is smart and earned his $$$. Zuck’s size and weight, plus being athletic, will pulverize the fat boy.

On fat boy ? Lol he is 6ft1 225 pounds. Don’t find that to be entirely fat, but that is a pretty head up the butt funny comment.
    In the end they are both a couple rich yuppies so who really cares. I’m with dueces on this one.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

My guess is that all of this is just a attempt of Distracting peoples attention away from a fair amount of negative news around both of them recently. Then again its well known that they both are not big fans of each other so who knows. If it happens my bet would be on Zuck. He’s much younger and in far better condition. He actually has a limited amount of Martial arts training as well. I believe that their weight difference is not as much as shown above. A MMA news outlet reported its more likely close to 30-40 Lbs. Still a fair amount. For what it is worth I’d like to see it happen. Hopefully if it does any money made off of it would go to a worthy charity. Its not like either of these guys need the money.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.