Leech ice?

• slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Anyone seen how the ice is on leech?

curleytail

ahhhh, leech is huge…. very stupid question…

How do they say it again? There are no stupid questions, only stupid… people???

You need to understand that some guys are trying to plan trips and the only way to get an idea is from people that have been on the lake.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Minnesota outdoors north are you so highly skilled that you just post everyone asking for
    Ice conditions should pound sand? Maybe you should go you know what yourself!

walldows

This is the second post this morning I have read that Minnesota Outdoors north has participated in. He adds nothing to the conversations. Minnesota outdoors north why are you on this fishing forum you add nothing to it?

haleysgold
    SE MN

This is the second post this morning I have read that Minnesota Outdoors north has participated in. He adds nothing to the conversations. Minnesota outdoors north why are you on this fishing forum you add nothing to it?

I saw the other post too.
    Guess he’s looking for a battle.
    Mn Outdoors – Go away!

CaptainMusky

I havent personally checked the ice, but there has to be a ton of snow out there, maybe they lucked out and the lake was mostly blown off before the first big storm, but that first storm dumped well over a foot.
    Perhaps you could contact someone at Trapper’s Landing. They are ice fishermen there and I am sure they could give you a good idea in at least their area of the lake.

Summerontheriver
    Minnesota & Alaska

first post here, been a long time reader. Guys like Gary AKA Minnesota Outdoors North really ruin a forum. His recent comments are trash. Must of had a bad day, as he has posted quality reviews, comments, and material in the past. None the less, not acceptable.

Best advice I can give for checking ice over the internet is to search #leechlake on Instagram, or hashtag (#) whatever lake or body of water you want to fish, and look up recent post, I am sure you can do the same on Facebook or Twitter, however I only use Instagram. Or call local bait shops, if you dont follow them on Instagram, as some will post ice conditions on social media. This works great for me, and has even put me on some good fishing holes.

I love the information I have recieved over the years from IDO, and I appreciate all the advice i have seen here over the years. Tight Lines

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

I opened this thread just to see if you chimed in with your wisdom and you did not disappoint. You do realize there are people on this forum from all over and fish all over and may have experience on certain bodies of water with specific locations that are safe or unsafe, which is why people ask questions about conditions here.

jld
    Holmen

OK Boomer. This coming from an almost boomer to. Pour a glass of prune juice, settle into some Lawrence Welk and lighten up.

hawghunter08

Someone needs to boot this fool. Shouldn’t be acceptable on any site.

gimp

GOOD JOB you guys scared off Minnesota outdoors north!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.