…Lake Superior Charters..Recommendations ?

• joemama
    North St Paul

….Does anyone have a good experience or recommendation for a charter services on Superior for next week ? What is the fishing like at this time of year Lakers, Salmon ?

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Highly recommend Team Crush Outdoors. I’ve done a couple charters with him, and know him personally and he is an awesome captain. I’ve also fished with Superior Sport Fishing, and Tom (captain) did a wonderful job as well!

Gitchi Gummi

What part of the lake will you be going out of? Duluth area? North Shore? Bayfield/Ashland?

joemama
    North St Paul

DULUTH, I got out of town guests that love to fish and hope to provide a good experience.. Thanks for the feedback, I assume that early morning is best fishing time ?

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Reel Escape Charters
    Capt. Mark docks 1 boat down from me, very nice fella and a dandy boat to boot. He is out of Knife River about 15 miles up the shore from Duluth. The temp break is at Stoney point currently which puts more salmon in the vicinity of Knife river.
    https://www.reelescape.net

BigWerm
    SW Metro

x2 on Team Crush Outdoors and Captain Ron the Redbeard. He’s out of park point marina just across from Canal Park.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.