Knot 2 kinky

• ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Any reviews? My local scheels has it. I was leaning towards afw 7×7 micro supreme, have used cortland toothy critter. And to clarify i am looking for braid to leader options other than fluoro.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Are you talking about Aquateka, LLC?

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I have used the single strand with crimps ,6,12,and 18 lb,Its held up but somewhat leary of my crimps. I want to learn how to tie the figure 8 , cover it with heat shrink. The Seven strnad Knot to kinky is pricey .

Yellow Fever
    Kingston Ontario

I have been using it for a couple of years in the 12lb …we have Spiny Water Fleas here on Lake Ontario and they don’t stick to it. So I get more time with my lures in the water. I run a small barrel swivel off my braid and a 3 foot leader using crimps but the knot they recommend on the package works . Where I fish the lake is gin clear and there have been no issues or concern of it spooking the fish, in fact last year I used it exclusively and had a great year with close to 30 Walleye over 10lbs

ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Are you talking about Aquateka, LLC?

Yes, and i should have been more specific, looking at the nickel-titanium knotable leader material.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.