Key floats

• Umy
    South Metro

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone can tell me where I c an find a bunch of boat key floats? Maybe you have some just laying around……? Kinda partial to green but really any color will do.

JEREMY
    BP

Buy a new boat they will give you a few.

Tony Hanson

Go to the sport show and there will be plenty of freebies

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Try EBAY

Ebay has everything. Call a marine dealer I’m sure they sell them for a few bucks or any marine parts store.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone can tell me where I c an find a bunch of boat key floats? Maybe you have some just laying around……? Kinda partial to green but really any color will do.

So did Iowaboy put you up to posting this? I picked my boat up from him this weekend and he hid a key float in every compartment in the boat. So I have a few if you need some. There lime green. chased rotflol

super_do
    St Michael, MN

You can take the hooks off of old crankbaits with broken lips that you don’t use
    and make some.

Umy
    South Metro

oooooooohhhh lime green?!?! Those are my favorites ( And Iowa boy’s too!!!!) devil
    Couldn’t resist the “freebie” intel!! whistling
    Sounds like you’re running at top efficiency now that our best mechanic has you in his sights!

FYI – cool idea Super do

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Yes it is back to what it should be. Might even have to play with props once I get some accurate rpm readings. I still may be missing a couple as I have one livewell I did not open yet. jester

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Yes it is back to what it should be. Might even have to play with props once I get some accurate rpm readings. I still may be missing a couple as I have one livewell I did not open yet. jester

rotflol rotflol rotflol so Iowaboy is up to his shenanigans again!!!!!! devil rotflol

Umy
    South Metro

Possibly John, I know the exact number……. whistling
    The boy is thorough there is no doubt!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Did any of these green key floats say Suzuki on them?

I would also like to share that Iowaboy is officially a Suzuki dealership. This was not easy for him to get. Congratulations buddy. toast

Umy
    South Metro

He is gonna ROCK their world!
    I bet he’s a top dealership for everything in a very short time – man knows his stuff and anyone who deals with him will recognize that honesty, quality and integrity are his hallmarks
    Congrats Sheldon!

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Did any of these green key floats say Suzuki on them?
    I would also like to share that Iowaboy is officially a Suzuki dealership. This was not easy for him to get. Congratulations buddy.

Not yet these are the old version that a relative made up for him. I’m sure he will get some new ones once they run out. He told me the news about the dealership going through and it is going to be great for him.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Umy wrote:</div>
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/85/05/07C9F80B-A2F2-4937-94AC-E21CBD4B5BF3/image000001.jpg
    Oh! That’s freaking hilarious

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

This

Attachments:
    1. image000001.jpeg

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

He told me he sent you that picture, then accidently sent that message to both of us about Rasmussen found these so far. rotflol

Iowaboy1

I think I have two hundred left!!!

MX1825

Suzuki dealer Congrats Sheldon!
    So are you transitioning from repair to sales? whistling Or is that Sheryl’s new job? wink

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I think I have two hundred left!!!

But do you have another color so I can keep my kicker straight from the biggie one?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.