Elwood water level

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Well guys, I have some good news….I think. It looks like the water level is high enough that you might still be able to get a boat in there come June, but it’ll be sketchy. It was hard to tell with the ice coverage, but it looks like it’s up on the temp. ramp, so it’ll just be a question of how long it’ll be up there for use.
    I was just over at both lakes today (Elwood and Johnson), and I saw plenty of tracks going across Elwood, and saw a guy way out there, but looked like he was just walking and not fishing (there are some people over there who just go for walks. I see them quite frequently). The only tracks at Johnson looked like someone just out having fun on a 4 wheeler. But then again, I never really see or hear of anyone ice fishing Johnson. Heard some horror stories about ice fishing Elwood, but there were lots of tracks out there. That’s all I got for now, but thought I’d pass it along.

walleye4
    On the Water

Might be a good time to go over to Elwood! You could drill a ton of holes and might not even get your feet wet!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.