itroll

• Brad Dostal

Does anyone have experience with the itroll system for kicker motors? I am looking at getting one for my Yamaha 9.9 kicker to get better speed control. Also considering trollmaster but leaning towards itroll. Any experiences good or bad are appreciated.

David Blais

I went with troll master, just out of name recognition. Either way, after using a precision throttle adjustment, it would be hard to run the kicker without it.

Had I done more research, I would of went with I troll. I like the ability to program it to adjust speeds when trolling

martyb

I’m on my third ITroll (new boats, not bad units). They are bulletproof and the customer service is outstanding.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Thought for sure this was gonna be Saugeye steves plug for his biography.

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

I bought a itroll last year for my Yamaha T8 kicker. I haven’t used it a lot yet. But when I have it has worked great.

Brad Dostal

Thanks for the feedback everyone I appreciate it. David did you have your boat on Erie yet?

grampatim
    Spirit Lake, IA

I just installed mine and got on the water for the first time yesterday. I had several questions during the install and Joel answered them in a timely manner and clearly. I didn’t have time to do any programming yesterday but I did get the Min and Max set easily. I trolled for about an hour using the manual side of the iTroll, very smooth and responsive.
    I replaced my old analog Trollmaster with the iTroll. So far so good.

Loomis13
    NULL

We love the iTroll we have on our boat! Cannot compare to troll master, but have no complaints with iTroll.

Brad Dostal

How have you guys mounted the itroll if you have? I see they sell a piece that fits a 1” Ram ball.

grampatim
    Spirit Lake, IA

I bought the mount, a little spendy but I’m glad I did. I was going to use a Ram X-grip mount but it isn’t as solid as the itroll mount. You have to have the Ram Base and Arm they are not included in the mount setup. I also purchased the Hunt program.

Brad Dostal

Yeah I thought it was a little spendy too but I want it mounted so it looks good and is useful so I will likely end up buying it also. For the price the base and arm should come with it but oh well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.