ion auger at menards

• CaptainMusky

That is a heckuva a deal so for those looking jump on it. Even if it doesnt have reverse. I dont use reverse on my SM anyway.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I prefer Menards to Home Depot, Lowe’s and Fleet Farm

I prefer Menards over HD and Lowes. Their prices seem to be lower than the other two and the rebates help. I don’t spend a lot of money there but I just save my receipts and send them all in at once for the rebate. Dog food, laundry detergent, etc, and usually a trip there each spring to buy some flowers, dirt, and fertilizer. Fleet Farm isn’t quite the same as those other stores mentioned though, they sell more outdoor-related items like fishing tackle and ammo.

I also prefer Menards being that its a local company based in Eau Claire. Have never bought lumber there, can’t comment on the quality of that.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

They have a $199 and a $399 but I couldn’t find the difference. 1 said W/ Reverse but the $199 said reverse in the info. Anybody figure it out?

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Fleet Farm isn’t quite the same as those other stores mentioned though,

Yeah, I am aware of the differences, but there is a fair amount of overlap, and if I can get it at Menards, I will buy there vs. going to Fleet Farm.

tswoboda

Menards is to Harbor Freight what Walmart is to Dollar General

Ripjiggen

Menards has great snacks

Sylvanboat

Menards has an FVP Group 31 marine battery for $139.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Menards has an FVP Group 31 marine battery for $139.

That’s a good deal. And menards is easy to deal with if a issue ever come about with that battery

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.