IDO rig sighting

• GoldWinger

Today in “northern MN”. Pretty sure they had a dryer/smoother ride than we did
    Will be anxious to see if they were filming or out for fun

eyeguy507
    SE MN

lake X! as if the viewers have time to follow the pros around and get on their hot spots. they could easily name the lakes and there is a .001% chance I actually make the effort to get to this lake.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

lake X! as if the viewers have time to follow the pros around and get on their hot spots. they could easily name the lakes and there is a .001% chance I actually make the effort to get to this lake.

You and me both Eyeguy…..

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

By not naming the lake they are being polite to anyone who may have tipped them off on a hot bite. Many times it’s guides who make a few bucks by taking their clients out there.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Pat, Marcus and I were up on LOTW yesterday. Lake was rough. Bite was good. Video will be released Friday.

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>GoldWinger wrote:</div>

Pat, Marcus and I were up on LOTW yesterday. Lake was rough. Bite was good. Video will be released Friday.

They were keeping LOTW a secret… Lol, I wouldn’t call that a lake x or a secret. Looking forward to seeing the video!!!

GoldWinger

They were keeping LOTW a secret… Lol, I wouldn’t call that a lake x or a secret. Looking forward to seeing the video!!!
    [/quote

“They” weren’t keeping the location a secret … that was on me
    And yes, it was rough but we did locate some fish
    Wish I’d have had a chance on the water to say hi

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>GoldWinger wrote:</div>

Looking forward to it. We just passed you north of Red Lake. We are heading to LOTWS until Sunday.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Bite was good. Video will be released Friday.

What day is it? It’s Friday! Need some IDO vid to get through the afternoon here at the gravel pit!

-J.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

It is now live on YouTube

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Holst wrote:</div>
    Bite was good. Video will be released Friday.

What day is it? It’s Friday! Need some IDO vid to get through the afternoon here at the gravel pit!

-J.

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Nice work on the episode! I am happy to report the pattern is still working. We had a great day today.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.