IDO Gathering August 11th! *NORTH!*

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Made it home in one piece.

Glad I went, had a good time!!!! waytogo

Especially meeting all the fine folks from IDO and finally putting a face to names. But dang that Clive’s is a busy place.

DANG!
    You make some darn good pickled pike! waytogo toast

Sharon
    SE Metro

That was not a fun storm to drive though to get there but so glad I made it! Thanks everyone for a great time! mrgreen toast

Attachments:
    1. 20230811_1945130-scaled.jpg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

EPG, that’s fishthumpers recipe! waytogo

With a few twists.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Well done Sharon, looks like you had a great turnout.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

EPG, that’s fishthumpers recipe! waytogo

With a few twists.

Lemon twist. wink

Denny O
    Central IOWA

It appears to me that someone is really not amused.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

[qu

With a few twists.

Lemon twist. wink
    [/quote]yep!!!!!!!

Sharon
    SE Metro

How about names with the faces?

Well let’s see, we’ve got fishthumper, Glenn57, gizmoguy, Rodwork, Iowaboy, BigCrappie, Sparklesonthewater, Ron S, Deuces, me, Eelpoutguy, Al, Mike W, CBMN, John Rasmussen, and Luttes! I think that’s 16 right, I was trying to keep track! mrgreen

It was a great night, guys! Can’t wait for the next one!

Jimmy Jones

How about by row so we know who’s who?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Sharon is in the middle of the front row with the Top Gun tee shirt.

queenswake
    NULL

Dang, a lot of round heads with white beards. Good to know I will fit right in if I ever make it to one of these.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Good to see Sheldon didn’t wear his Vote Biden shirt. grin

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Thanks again, Sharon for pulling this all together. Good to see some familiar faces again and nice to meet some new people!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Well let’s see, we’ve got fishthumper, Glenn57, gizmoguy, Rodwork, Iowaboy, BigCrappie, Sparklesonthewater, Ron S, Deuces, me, Eelpoutguy, Al, Mike W, CBMN, John Rasmussen, and Luttes!

Please insert rows, back row, front row middle row and right to left or left to right? There are only 3 people that I know for sure, I could maybe guess 2 more at best.

Sharon
    SE Metro

First row in front: gizmoguy, sparklesonthewater, me, Mike W, John Rasmussen, and Luttes
    Row two: Glenn57, fishthumper, Iowaboy, BigCrappie, Deuces, Al, CBMN
    Row three: Rodwork, Ron S, Eelpoutguy

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Thanks Sis!
    That really helps clear it up. applause
    There are a couple of you that I would have not guessed. Kind of like going to a 50 year HS reunion without seeing you since graduation!

By the way that is where I’ll be in a month!! shock shock

Jimmy Jones

Thank You Sharon.

I know one out of all of them. Or should I say I have met one in person.

These things always happen when we are either gone or just returning from the cabin, as in this gathering. One of these days…..

Sharon
    SE Metro

I think as I look back through various gatherings and other events I’ve probably met over 45 IDO guys and it’s always been fun!! I know sometimes we get catty on here, snippy sometimes even, hiding behind our keyboards, but everyone is very friendly and nice and we have a great time at the gatherings! waytogo

That being said I know there was chatter on Fri of some other north areas for another gathering… so if you have any suggestions for me to check out let me know!

I’m thinking of coordinating another chili cook-off but since Oct is right around the corner and filling up fast (and the Pool 2 Fall Hog Hall is Sat Oct 7th!!) I’m thinking we do a spring cook-off? Maybe early April-ish? mrgreen

Feel free to message or text me thoughts and ideas, and if you’re on Facebook feel free to find me there (as we have lots of IDO guys who use that more now than on here *gasp!*)

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Really sorry I missed this one! Sharon told me how you all said “hello and get better” and that helped a lot. Hope to be back out on the river by the weekend.

SR

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Looks like everyone had a good time and no one let EP play with fire works so all good.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

It was a great time. Thanks again Sharron for setting this up. The night went way too fast and I didn’t get a chance to talk to everyone. I look forward to the next one.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thank you Sharon for doing all you do for us clowns. A bunch of dudes could not make this happen. Had fun meeting all of you and spending time chatting. Agree with Rodwork it went fast and could have had more time to get to know everyone. Turned out to be a beautiful evening. Hope to attend more of these in the future.

CBMN
    North Metro

Thanks again Sharron for setting this up. It was great to meet a few member that I had not met before in person. I didn’t get to talk with everyone either.

Viewing 24 posts - 91 through 114 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.