ICOG JR RED LAKE

• rubberduck
    east bethel

Just curious is anyone planning on heading up to red lake for the ICOG party?
    I will be there supporting 23rd Veteran, stop by and say hi!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’ll throw this out there. ICOG stands for Ice Castle Owners Group. Maybe everybody knows that, I dunno.

rubberduck
    east bethel

Thank you. I should’ve had. Better topic

Red Eye

I’d be careful up there that weekend. Might end up calling a couple of those jets over from Grand forks with all the strobes that will be running. Be looking like a landing strip.

Deuces

Is this similar to the Sturgis rally except all the sales reps and accountants don’t dress up in leather and crew cut tshirts but just sit around and drink beer like normal people?

mojogunter

From what I have been told by guys that have been there, that sounds a lot like what it is like up there for that. Not much fishing going on, or I should say not much attentive fishing going on. Normal may be subjective.

Is this similar to the Sturgis rally except all the sales reps and accountants don’t dress up in leather and crew cut tshirts but just sit around and drink beer like normal people?

MNdrifter

rotflol

OP: I’ve heard it’s a pretty good time. But if you show up with another brand fish house you better bring a shovel. They’ve been known to plow them in. Pretty exclusive group. I fly incognito in their FB group being they will kick me out for having a Firebrand. But they have alot of information, and help from troubleshooting fish house problems, and access/resort updates etc. other than the strobe light stuff, they are mostly decent people. Enjoy, have fun, thanks for your service. Myself, I will stay clear of the whole 218 area code this weekend. I am afraid they will summon alien life forms with all the beacons in the sky. Also if they trigger an epileptic seizure, it could affect my CDL. And I need that for my job.

Nodakk

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mr.Beads wrote:</div>

OP: I’ve heard it’s a pretty good time. But if you show up with another brand fish house you better bring a shovel. They’ve been known to plow them in. Pretty exclusive group. I fly incognito in their FB group being they will kick me out for having a Firebrand. But they have alot of information, and help from troubleshooting fish house problems, and access/resort updates etc. other than the strobe light stuff, they are mostly decent people. Enjoy, have fun, thanks for your service. Myself, I will stay clear of the whole 218 area code this weekend. I am afraid they will summon alien life forms with all the beacons in the sky. Also if they trigger an epileptic seizure, it could affect my CDL. And I need that for my job.

Seriously?? That’s going a little far..

They must just be jealous of people with higher build quality houses chased

MNdrifter

Seriously?? That’s going a little far..

That’s just what I’ve heard on their FB page. I cannot confirm that. Sounds dickish to me but it is their group. They can do as they want.

MNdrifter

I guess the Kansas girls are back this year. Whatever that means. I’d set up near there…..

Attachments:
    1. 1C2DA91D-F492-4250-89E8-C92AA1F2036B.png

rubberduck
    east bethel

THANKS drifter.
    I ha e no idea what to expect.sound like it may be crazy up there. Good thing I’m going there to volunteer/work for 23rd veteran. I am not a vet myself but I do what I can to help them here in the states.

castle-rock-clown

Sounds like a party!!! Some day I’ll maybe take my IC out on the ice. Right now it’s my cozy cabin on my Tomahawk property.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.