MARCUM LX 5

• troy-starch
    stoddard wi

newest member to the marcum famley my marcum lx 5 just got here.thanks Bret Clark for your help and tip, and a big thanks to James Holst for your help.cant wait to get out on the ice .

arklite881south

You will LOVE IT!! I wouldn’t be caughton the ice without BIG RED!! Lately the movable zoom feature has been a great help following thos suspended crappies in deep water. You will really start to understand the importance of target separation with the 2500 watts of power when you get to fish with it on a day to day basis!!

Congrats!!

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Congratulations Troy, I too got an LX5 recently. Back in November I upgraded from a VX1 which wasn’t a slouch either. Anyway you will love the power of the 2500 watts that the LX5 puts out, dual beam transducer, adjustable zoom, and the super fine line. All of these options will come into play once you get that weapon on the ice…

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Congrats on the new purchase

FISH BEWARE

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Congrats on your purchase Troy
    Any questions just fire away. We need to get out together so you can get a lesson. It is nice when first using a new toy to have someone around that knows a little about the unit. I’m still teaching Dave all the time

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

A great unit and you will enjoy the days on the ice with it.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

Congrats on your purchase Troy
    Any questions just fire away. We need to get out together so you can get a lesson. It is nice when first using a new toy to have someone around that knows a little about the unit. I’m still teaching Dave all the time

I’d take Bret up on that offer if I had the opertunity, and didn’t live so far away.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.