Need to go catching. HELP

• whiskeyandwater
    ????

Alright folks. I’m looking for a place to take some kids out fishing today. They don’t need to be the biggest fish, but Quantity would be the key on this one. If you have any lakes that you have discovered that have a ton of dinkers, and even some hammer handles to put out some flags I would love to hear them.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

PM sent!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Spring lake south of prior is kicking out a ton of small crappies

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

PM SENT

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

IF you just want panfish, the lake behind city hall in IGH is full of them. Drop your flasher in and it lights up like a christmas tree.

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote:

IF you just want panfish, the lake behind city hall in IGH is full of them. Drop your flasher in and it lights up like a christmas tree.

There’s more then just panfish in that puddle of a lake and I’ve caught some nice ones to.

Take Care!!
    Kevin

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Thanks guys. I’m keeping everything in mind. Met a buddy and his 2 kids and we agreed on a lake. and I must say you guys came through, sounds like I have a few others to test out. Taking kids fishing is expensive so I’m not sure hopw many more times the little one get’s to go with this year. I had Holes drilled and was dropping the flasher to find the best one when the little guy walked up with a rod and said. “is this one mine daddy” Sure is buddy… then I looked. He already BROKE the reel. (Sweet wanted an excuse to get a new reel this year anyways.) By the time I got the “warming house set. we had broke one more reel, and my one and only thorne Bros. Rod.

Now Momma may be fine with a new reel or two but I thought she was going to take the Thorne Bro’s payment out of his hide when I told her. Huh Oh well worth every penny when he reeled up the 1st one. Just under my keeper size for sunny but he wanted to keep it so bad an eat it I almost let him. Next time!

Thanks again guys. who knew I lived by so many kid friendly areas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.