vexilar vs showdown?

• icepromk
    sw wi

looking into getting another flasher and was wondering about the showdown. does anyone have one? do u like it more or less compared to a vexilar? the vex has already proved itself to me, but wondered if theres a real difference. besides the pricetag????

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

That is a great question. My dad has a Vexilar 8 and works well, I am considering a small troller just for ease of use. I would love to hear what others have to say.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

So far from what i’ve read, the people that have the troller really like them.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Mine should arrive tomorrow, It looks like a solid unit for the price, I like the fact that it lasts 20 hours on AA batteries.

bee
    Maine

I have them both FL-8 and a Troller. I am likeing the Troller. It works good with the base mount i make. I picked up a pouch at Cabellas for 14. and it fits nicley in it. I hang the xduce cord from my mount bracket and have put a 12v 3amp battery in it. It makes a nice compact setup and is easy to cary around. it all fits in a 6 gallon pail and the pail is my seat.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Dang nice Speck over 12″ bee

bee
    Maine

Quote:

Dang nice Speck over 12″ bee

Thanks. Lots of those up here. I,m getting stuck on the Troller. Havn,t used the Vex in 2 weeks. Lots of interest in the mounts.Out again today to another spot. Good to have a Compact nice simple unit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.