Ice show here we come!!

• luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Bob and I are on I35 right now… heading north to setup the massive CJS display in the Thorne booth… can’t wait til Friday and meeting everyone!

In case you haven’t heard the new CJ&S logo wear is up on the CJ&S website!! Great Christmas gifts!! (Hey honey, hint hint…)

CJ&S logowear…

alumanator
    New Hope, MN

Are you bring some logowear to the Ice show?

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

We will have hats and tshirts as spiffs for show purchases on Cj&S products over $100… (while supplies last)..

arklite881south

LOL!! I just asked Luke the same question!! I bet they will be sold out when they check internet orders. I’m assuming they follow the FIFO method (First in First Out) BTW I’m In Those hoodies rock! Why wouldn’t they……. afterall their “CUSTOM”

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

i was thinking weighted average Chris, lol. Luke, so there wont be any sweatshirts at the show, we have to get em online?

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Yep… sorry online only.. we didn’t have enough space to bring clothing.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I want to see Chris in one the “Original CJS Mesh Hats” on the next IDO show. Not just anyone can pull off that look

Isn’t that right Luke?

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

A few guys have pulled it off over the years… the lindners… babe winkleman… bill dance… I think the mesh trucker hat is a lost art!

arklite881south

Quote:

I want to see Chris in one the “Original CJS Mesh Hats” on the next IDO show. Not just anyone can pull off that look

Isn’t that right Luke?

That certainly does sound classy!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Wish I could make the ice show this year. but do to a poor deer season I’m forced to head back up North one more long weekend to try to smack one with the old smokepole. Iwould really like to get a few of those thorne ice rods in my hands. I think I may have to detour by that way on my way home on Sun. I hope they left a few rods at the store.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.