Ice fishing rentals

• Dbraget

My son and I have been to Mil Lacs the last three years and rented a fish house. A couple different places with pretty much zero fish. We did some moving around with a portable during the day and cuaght a few perch and crappies. Thinking about a trip to Lake of the Woods, THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS?? thanks happy turkey day

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Check out the Rainy Lake forum. If I get a chance this winter that is where I am going and will be in touch with Chris Granrud as well, simply amazing

Welcome to IDO

inge66

Chris at Rainy Lake will put you on the fish. Take it from me first hand. The guy is on fish all the time. I also go to LOW every year and will be going with a group of 14 guys Dec 10-12.

I dont think that you could go wrong there either. It has been really good for the past few years. Lot of good fishing. Plenty of resorts to choose from.

arklite881south

Hey I TRY HARD I’ve got a fun picture I came across the otherday Hope all is well, and have a great Turkey Day!!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

If you don’t go to Chris on Rainy you could get a hold of Steve Sweet at SweetSleepers.com

I stayed with him this fall and it was great. He is a heck of a nice guy. He has very reasonable rates on his sleeper shacks too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.