Introduce Yourself Here

• iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Hey everyone. I was looking around and saw that there was no thread to say if you were new to the forum. My name is Zach. Just joined a couple of days ago cause I just found this site a couple of days ago. My wife already knows what is going down and had to turn over and tell me to shut the computer down cause it was two in the morning. I was watching past episodes. I really like reading all the info everyone has put up and am looking forward to seeing what everyone pulls through the ice this year. Cheers

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Welcome aboard Zach

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Is two in the morning a reason to turn off a computer? Now you tell me!

Welcome to IDO!

It’s going to be a great ice season this year!

Bk

Ps I have to get a hold of Tom Gursky, he told me he was the only one in MI with a computer!

fil
    Alberta, Canada

Howdy Howdy.
    I was on this before as Brandon Outdoors but changed up my username to something for suitable for my website that will be launched in 2011! Good to be back James and gang. Look forward to posting and seeing the hawgs you folks crank out of the H20 out east!

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Welcometo iDo Zach

We look forward to fish pics from you

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Always good to see new people join IDO. Welcome aboard Zach.

Brandon or Fil what ever you want to call yourself,welcome back. I can’t wait to see pictures of the gaters you pull through the hole this year…

alumanator
    New Hope, MN

Welcome aboard Zach.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Hi Zach Best site out there by far, you’ll learn tons and make new friends to boot………what a deal!

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

Zach WELCOME to IDO! This is a AWESOME site with a bunch of GREAT people and GREAT info!

Take Care and Tight Lines!!

Kevin

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Welcome aboard Zach! This truly is an awesome site, full of some really awesome people! It seems everyone on here jumps out of the woodwork to help a guy out, whether it be fishing info or just helping a guy who’s having a bad day.
    Can’t say enough…only wish I saw more folks and reports nearer my home waters in upper Northern Wisconsin–I can’t afford to trip to P4 EVERY weekend!
    Tight lines!

fil
    Alberta, Canada

Quote:

Always good to see new people join IDO. Welcome aboard Zach.

Brandon or Fil what ever you want to call yourself,welcome back. I can’t wait to see pictures of the gaters you pull through the hole this year…

I cant wait for those two sweet months we call February/March.. mmm mmmmmmm catch me some MULES
    “fil” ya its a nickname…. lol story but it has something to do with mono-fil-iment lmao!!!

mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

Welcome, welcome you’ll find alot of friends and help here.

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just so everyone knows, this thread is for all newcomers. Just thought that it would be nice to have a centralized place for us newbies to say hello.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hey Welcome Zach!

This isn’t for just newcomers is it?

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

No way Mate. This is just for new people to say hi and for the great chaps here to say hello back.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

welcome from the ice heads in Iowa

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

I have heard that you have some great perch fishing there in the Hawkeye state. All the local lakes around me are just about tapped out. Thanks for the welcome and good luck, be safe, and put a whoppin on those fish.

WIMarsh

Hey guys…just thought id jump on this thread and introduce myself. Im Jason, live in the LaCrosse area and cant wait to get out on the ice. Duck hunting is winding down and hopefully it will be a quick transition into hardwater! Ive been a lurker for a little bit but hopefully ill have some pics to post up soon. Good luck everyone and be safe in the early season!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Welcome, welcome you’ll find alot of friends and help here.

the number of which depends on which side of the APR issue you support……

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Good to have you sign on
    I look forward to more reports and pics from the area

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Hey guys…just thought id jump on this thread and introduce myself. Im Jason, live in the LaCrosse area and cant wait to get out on the ice. Duck hunting is winding down and hopefully it will be a quick transition into hardwater! Ive been a lurker for a little bit but hopefully ill have some pics to post up soon. Good luck everyone and be safe in the early season!!

Welcome to IDO Jason….

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Quote:

Hey guys…just thought id jump on this thread and introduce myself.

Welcome to IDO Jason. You will love it here! More information and tips than you could ever imagine. Good luck this year on the ice!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.