Lansing to Prairie

• HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

Hey Guys, Heading up tomm. and just wondering if anyone has any advise on where I should go for the day. Heard they were catching crappies around the eagles nest in Lansing, and around Prairie. I have not been up there on the ice you years and just wondering if anyone could help out a bit. Thanks for any info.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m still getting reports on the Ambro Slough area for Crappies just below the ice…I’m headding out early tomorrow morning..

superdave
    NE IA

I fished the area on saturday, didnt catch any, and didnt see anybody doing much. Saw a lot of people on coldsprings, that was the largest congregation. I tried by the bridges in prarie, and up north of lansing.

dubiceman
    Dubuque, IA

We were getting some real nice crappies up at praire last weekend but from what I hear they’ve slowed down everywhere up there. We got all of them on little mics with most of them coming between 2 ft off bottom to right under the ice. If you sent up the ice hut you can see all the way to the bottom and watch them come in and bite. Good luck and report back how you did.

Dubiceman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.