How many people plan on going?

• ses
    Mississippi River

Thinking about hitting up the River Road Ice Derby down in Stoddard this weekend and was wondering if any other IDOer’s plan to attend?

Sounds like it should be a good time with some good prizes to boot.

sledgod
    Sparta, WI

Well I was planning on it but the people I’ll be fishing with this weekend want to go somewhere else…

Looks to be some nasty weather this weekend also so shouldn’t be too many people there.

ses
    Mississippi River

Quote:

Looks to be some nasty weather this weekend also so shouldn’t be too many people there.

I seen that. Then again, you know how it is with the weather people. Just like all those schools that closed yesterday and it did nothing out. Man, what I would give to be back in school again.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll be there!! a little rain never hurt anybody…you’ve all got snosuits….

last year was single digits and wind and there still was good numbers! see you all there!

duckilr
    Mississippi River

I’ll be there

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Well I was planning on it but the people I’ll be fishing with this weekend want to go somewhere else…

I have got a bunch of calls from a number of IDO’ers that said they will be there…don’t know their handles on here though. They apparently must not melt in the rain?

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Even though my head has been in the toilet for the last 2 days, I plan on a quick recovery and hitting the tourney again this year. I’m brining four others with me. We’ll be the group passing around blackberry and venison sticks.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Well the rain held out and we ended up having a GREAT TURNOUT!!! over 80 contestants…Thanks for everyone that showed up and hope everyone had good time. Looking forward to bigger and better next year!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.