What are your predictions???

• dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Just wondering what your guys predictions are for when the first ice will be here??? and where do you plan on going for the first ice???

FishingFool

December 15,just a guess…I will be on the dead sea,Lake Altoona.

bigpike

I will be fishing this Friday…

bigpike

Quote:

Altoona is a great first ice lake, the boys are probably down there right now gunning there engines at the landing. Never saw a lake with so many guys hell bent on driving on 8″ of ice. Once the boys start driving on it the bite dies and Altoona turns back into the dead sea….

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Somewhere on Pool 8 the 12th of this month. I might get wet but I can’t hold back any longer

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

December 8th, I think I might wear my chest waders just in case and fish shallow!

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Dec 17th – Pool 9

earnit

Dec. 16th. That is what I have marked on the Calander. As the ice went out this Spring a co-worker and I did 1st-ice predictions. We BOTH wrote down the 16th!!

I’m sticking w/ that. Oh, Pool 10

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Dec 14th, south metro… Only pick that date cuz im stuck workin the weekend prior

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Dec 17

My Birthday, What a great gift

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

well up north it should be here next week but down here in s. wisconsin it might be at least dec. 18 or later. hopefully not

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

Quote:

where do you plan on going for the first ice???

South Carolina

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Quote:

Quote:

Altoona is a great first ice lake, the boys are probably down there right now gunning there engines at the landing. Never saw a lake with so many guys hell bent on driving on 8″ of ice. Once the boys start driving on it the bite dies and Altoona turns back into the dead sea….

Cool. I’ll be out there sometime. The fiance is from Eau Claire and her dad, brother and I fish out around there too. That lake is prettry good early. It was one of the first ones I got to fish last year for my first year out.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

Somewhere on Pool 8 the 12th of this month. I might get wet but I can’t hold back any longer

Same here Bret!! A man can only wait so long and, I believe, it has been too long already…

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Any of you south metro guys have a vermillion river update? I’m guessing I better bring my casting rod and preserver if I go this weekend?

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Quote:

I’ll be right behind you buddy – – – – way behind you I don’t like that cold water.

ozzyky
    On water

Dec. 7th Pool 4 area or there abouts.

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I’m liking what everyone is thinking/ Hoping!!!! It was somthing else yesterday I went into practice at 3:30 came out at 5:15 and there was an inch of snow on the ground and the weather dropped down into the low 20’s And cold water + froozen water = ICE FISHING!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.