door county BIG walleye report

• NickJohnson

went to sand bay in door county wis and all i can say is wow we fished sat am for walleyes sat mid-day for whitefish and sat night for walleyes again the size of these fish is unreal and the way they hit a jig you better have a good hold on your rod we caught 15 walleyes on sat from 18 to 28 inches the biggest being daves fatty at 10lbs and got 32 whitefish in the mid-day lull we fished with Dale Stroschien (mr.wacky walleye) and it was awesome he is a super nice guy and we had a blast here are a few pics for the walleye guys on here put door county on your list of places to fish ASAP BTW in door county a 22 incher is a “eater” and the poor guy that caught the 18 was told to put it in the bait bucket with the rest of the minnows

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Nice, very nice indeed.
    Great looking walleyes as well.

Congratulations on a great trip.

How were the accomodations? Did you guys stay at Stroh’s resort?

NickJohnson

nope my cousin lives in green bay so stayed there but he has a very nice place will prob stay there next time and there will be a next time

xtabo
    Edmonton, Alberta

those are some excellent walleye! and nice whites too! looks like a great trip.

NickJohnson

just wanted to bring this back to the top the rest of the story with the youtube videos

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Those things are FAT!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thos’ are sum big girls

Man, it has been WAY to long since I have iced a good eye.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.