ice in PDC

• aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

thought about tryin to find a place to fish this weekend, anyone know how the ice in PDC. and how the fish are biting. thanks,
    -Aaron

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

talked to a few guys that fished gremore last sun. said they had a few nice gills and the ice was ok,should be plenty good by this w end. Don’t know if anyone has walked over to mud but I,d make sure of good ice before I ventured over there, good luck

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Plenty of guys walking over into Mud now…

Seems that Greymore still only has a couple of inches on it so becarefull there…

Spring Lake has some guys on it too but again…2-3″ of ice on it…

still good ice between the bridges too..

good luck and be safe !!!

earnit

I heard a guy went in this weekend trying to get to mud.

lucky he made it out. was in for over 10min. couldn’t touch bottom.

I wasn’t there…..this is just what I was told.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

A little Prairie Ice Update..

as far as the fella falling thru at Mud…
    An elderly gentelman fell thru trying to cross the Black Slough(west of Mud along the newly dredged banks of Tilmont).He was tring to cross to get into Tilmont and 3-4 guys pulled him out…He was VERY VERY LUCKY !!! God decided it wasn’t his time…

We now have 6″ or so of snow on top of the ice…this makes the travel conditions even worse, not knowing where current is,,,what springs lie under the ice, and all the other dangers that are out there…

Please, Please, Please proceed with the ut most caution on the ice no matter where you go, travel with a buddy..

scottgill
    kenosha wi

Heading up in the morning anyone cathing anything around there. Thanks for the help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.