North Iowa Forecast

• JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

KIMT weather out of Mason City said tonite that theres the chance for over 2 in of rain over the weekend.This is getting nuts I am really beginning to wonder if were going to get safe ice this winter.I sure hope this system misses because after the rain there talking snow

89bluefin
    Mason City IA

were not goin to be on any lakes in this area till spring.(sorry my attitude not good for now)but im goin to rush jan 6 and and change that. even if i just have bite.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I was on the ice the first time this year on Dec 3rd and we’ve been fishing ever since then.Last two nights have been really good.
    Ryan Hale

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

If your ice holds up I might have to travel west between the geese and areators it just to risky here.

nwbuck
    Hartley, IA

We’ll get a good cold snap before long…probably about the day after my late muzzleloader season closes

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

Hey Ryan, how deep is some of the ice.

IAcrankbait

I got out on the south end of Big Spirit on 1/1/07. I walked out to 13 FOW and was still on 5″ of ice. I don’t know anything about the rest of the lake but there was a portable about 3/4 mile to the west of me.
    Trumbull was getting rotten but still folks out on it.

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

No Ice Fishin no Deer Late Muzzleloader I’m Depressed…

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

I am with ya on both these Deer are scattered and most of the lakes are open what a winter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.