Havill Lake just north of Bagely

• BassBull1
    Prairie du Chien,WI

Whats the word for getting across to fish there? Come on Birdman whats the scoop!!!!! Bass Bull

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

I know that over the weekend at least two people fell through while walking across the cut. With the higher water I have heard that it’s difficult getting on the ice because of the water on the shore on Monday. I haven’t talked to anyone today but I suspect with the real low temperatures that there had to be people making it out on Tuesday. I’ll let you know more tomorrow if I hear any reports.

I have heard though that generally ice conditions are alot better than what they were this weekend. I have never heard of so many people falling through the ice at the start of an ice fishing season as we had this past weekend.

scottgill
    kenosha wi

I was there on tuesday and 3 guys were out there and they nerer had a bite but were able to get out there. Alot of fishing going on by river of lakes in the chanels but all small gills hope this helps everyone i wont be back up untill another weak good luck and be safe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.