IDO Hoodie

• bcarlson
    Fargo ND.

I got my IDO Hoody in the mail today. It is everything that the advertisement said it would be. And it fit perfect too!!!

Big THANK YOU to James and the pro staff at IDO for putting out a quality product. I cant wait to wear it on the ice!!!

Vexman

I’m toying around with getting a hoodie. They are pretty spendy. I would like some feedback. How warm are these hoodies. Thx

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

This hoodie is by far the best hoodie I have ever owned…

I do not think I could find one like this in any store…

With the weight of this makes it warmer then any other hoodie I own,,,,,

The only thing that would make it warmer is if it had a wind stopper material liner…

Well Done James !!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

I’m toying around with getting a hoodie. They are pretty spendy. I would like some feedback. How warm are these hoodies. Thx

They are 16oz if I remember correctly. ..maybe 14oz and they are all embroidery. Compared to the average department store hoodie is 8 to 10oz. When I looked up a few plain 16oz hoodies from various websites they averaged over $50.00.
    As for warmth, I have NOT WORN a coat on the ice yet this year. Just a matter if I wear 1 or 2 hoodies under it.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

This hoodie is by far the best hoodie I have ever owned…

I do not think I could find one like this in any store…

With the weight of this makes it warmer then any other hoodie I own,,,,,

The only thing that would make it warmer is if it had a wind stopper material liner…

Well Done James !!

X2…..

moler02
    Iowa, Knoxville

my only complaint was the zipper, hard on the neck.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

There has been a long running thread in the general discussion forum on the hoodie, many pages. You won’t regret it.

Vexman

Thx guys for the help. Next question 6-3 245lbs. Size Xxl?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

They do run a bit large. My opinion is that they are not a full size large, but larger. I’m 5-11 @ 225 and normally wear X-large. I can comfortably wear a pair of thin hoodies beneath mine

ekruger01

are they sized like the old one?

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Quote:

Thx guys for the help. Next question 6-3 245lbs. Size Xxl? [/quote

I am 6’4″ & 250 and wear a xxl. Fits great. I love the zipper because most hoodies I cut the front for more neck room.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

I get cold pretty fast, wore my hoodie last week icefishing with my ice suit jacket and it kept me warm for the whole 5hrs in the cold.
    Also people recognize the logo one guy said hey I like that site and tries to fish the spots they fish on the show.

Poorboy
    Illinois

Seen a guy the other day wearing an IDO hoodie while I wandering around the Cabelas in Hammond, Indiana. I was gonna chat with him a bit but he was looking at the womens lingerie clearance rack. Maybe next time….Nice hoodies though a little high on the price unless I buy one for the wife and kids and then it will be alright!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I got my IDO Hoody in the mail today. It is everything that the advertisement said it would be. And it fit perfect too!!!

Big THANK YOU to James and the pro staff at IDO for putting out a quality product. I cant wait to wear it on the ice!!!

Thanks for the feedback on the hoodie, guys. Regarding the cost I’ll concede I’ve never been one to do anything on the cheap. That hoodie and embroidery is basically the best quality garment we could put together and I believe that quality is immediately apparent the first time someone puts hands on one.

Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

James you nailed it. This hoodie if the best one I have for comfort and warmth. Not to leave out awesome looking. Ya it maybe a little spending looking at the website but once you get it and put it on, you’ll wish you had ordered another one. You won’t regret owning one.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

I believe that would be called a Woody Hoody.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I was fortunate enough to get the Hoodie and a TUCR QT-1 as gifts this winter. If the money would have came out of my own pocket it would have not bothered the slightest. Both are well worth the costs. Only problem would be the QT-1, it is too darn sensitive if that is possible (mostly my problem I guess not the rod. Just the fish sucking in the bait feels like a good tug).
    As for the Hoodie it lets me move around with out having my AA jacket on all the time.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.