Whats up with ICE GATOR?

• pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

Can anyone tell me why Ice Gator will not answer any phone calls or e-mails?Seems they do a lot of Advertising but that’s about all.My Friend went to order a new anger from one of their leading Dealers here in My.He was told that they will NOT be a Dealer next Year.When he asked why he was told 2 reasons.1 was no stock and the 2nd was no communication at all from them.Seems like they have a good anger but with no communications, how would you ever get it fixed?

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

There are a few people out there that swear by them BUT who are they? and Where are they? I love my ION. If you can’t buy one, how you going to get one fixed?

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

My thoughts exactly.First you have to find a Dealer that carries them and if it does have problems where to go to get it fixed.Cannot understand some business owners that advertise all over and then no communications.Guess he will be looking elsewhere.

Duke M

Right now my Ice Gator power head is sitting in the shed with burned out switches, again. E-mail to their service guy, unanswered. Phone call to (receptionist?) she promised an e-mail to the boss and a phone call that day or the next at the latest plus a cc on her e-mail to the boss sent to me. That was months ago, I’m still waiting. Oh, I bought a Tanaka powerhead for my Nils augers.

Duke

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

Thanks for the reply.He said there’s no way now he would even consider an Ice Gator.He bought a Strikemaster Electra anger.
    D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.