Marcum Arms

• tucrs
    NW Metro

Shane you did an awesome job!!
    I really like these. They are a lot more durable and they look awesome. After using these last season I had to get few more.

I had to post a picture!

Thank you Shane!!

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

They are really nice arms. Maybe Marcum could sub them out to Shane!

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

What are the prices to get one made?

dbrode
    Mingo, IA

I am also interested in the cost of one and possible purchase.

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

thanks John, my pleasure. anyone that has pricing questions, send me a pm.

steuben1
    Indiana

Quote:

thanks John, my pleasure. anyone that has pricing questions, send me a pm.

Shane, Please get set up to take Paypal! How am I suppose to hide this purchase when I have to ask the wife for a check? It’s not even ice season yet so way too early to play the “why do you need this” game with the wife!

tucrs
    NW Metro

At the shop we are selling them for $35 each.

Or with a rod purchase $30.

They are well worth it. I am bring the ones we have down to St. Paul show if anyone wants to check them out.

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

hahaha, you could always just run to hyvee or where ever and get a money order

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

At the shop we are selling them for $35 each.

Or with a rod purchase $30.

They are well worth it. I am bring the ones we have down to St. Paul show if anyone wants to check them out.

heck of a deal! John is the only one that will ever have the TUCR engraved units, so if you want to show your support, buy em up!

JIMVANMEENEN
    Atkinson, ILL

Shane tried to see how to send you a PM but not sure how to do this. Would like to get one for my LX5.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Shane tried to see how to send you a PM but not sure how to do this. Would like to get one for my LX5.

Click on Shane’s username next to his avatar anywhere you see it in this thread. Next click on “Send a Private Message.” Easy-cheesy.

JIMVANMEENEN
    Atkinson, ILL

Thanks James. Worked just like you said. I’ve watched this site for years and this was my first time posting.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Thanks James. Worked just like you said. I’ve watched this site for years and this was my first time posting.

Welcome aboard.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

John,

Your shop is just there in Coon Rapids, right after the East River Rd split, yeah?

BBKK
    IA

James, are we going to see a TUCR engraved arm on your sonar this year? Gotta show your support!

It is the best accessory I have ever seen for a flasher. Might not seem needed, but once you try one you will see the advantages right away.

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

James, are we going to see a TUCR engraved arm on your sonar this year? Gotta show your support!

It is the best accessory I have ever seen for a flasher. Might not seem needed, but once you try one you will see the advantages right away.

I thought about making a couple complimentary arms for the IDO crew with the INDEPTH OUTDOORS name on it, however I was under the impression that these guys usually stop in at marcum and grab a couple units to go and film the show, and then return them after the filming (whether thats to test new upgrades or to make sure the crew has sparkly new gear for tv, who knows). If thats the case, changing out arms right before a trip and then having to change them back out could get a little old…. However it would be totally sweet to see my creation on tv…

tucrs
    NW Metro

Sure am Stop by tonight to grab one.

I am there a little after 7 tonight.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Just saw this now. How about tomorrow (Thursday)?

tucrs
    NW Metro

Yep tomorrow works too.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.