TUCR Quicktip

• tucrs
    NW Metro

The Quicktip is here. We are very proud to announce this.

The newest ice rod has landed. Our new QuickTip ice rod will flip the ice fishing world upside down. It is a solid carbon rod with the performance of our noodle, the sensitivity of our precision and to top it all off, we have added a high performance backbone. Our QuickTip has been put through all the tests our pro staff could throw at it and passed with flying colors.

Thank you

BBKK
    IA

Man you guys sure know how to sell rods! One sentence, “It is a solid carbon rod with the performance of our noodle” and I’m already on board for one this winter.

Bryan Myers

I can not wait to add a couple quicktips to my arsenal this up coming ice season! I’m sure I won’t be able to wait till it freezes up so ill have to take them out in the boat and break them in!

tswoboda

Any pictures or does it basically look like a Precision?

Also, is there anyone who used it that can compare it to a TB Quiverstick?

tucrs
    NW Metro

We are in process of taking new pictures of it right now. It does look similar but it is much thicker in the back of the rod to get the action that we needed.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

It has a softer tip than a TB quiverstik and also has more backbone, so you have a wide range of jigs/spoons that will fit this rod perfectly. You could fish panfish to finicky walleyes and not to worry about if this rod can handle it. Small tungsten jigs to 1/8th oz spoons will be the range with this rod.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Quote:

It has a softer tip than a TB quiverstik and also has more backbone, so you have a wide range of jigs/spoons that will fit this rod perfectly. You could fish panfish to finicky walleyes and not to worry about if this rod can handle it. Small tungsten jigs to 1/8th oz spoons will be the range with this rod.

Will they show load when using 1/32 oz jigs as well? It’s nice being able to see the let off when a jig is lifted by a fish.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.