Frabill Snosuit

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I sported my snosuit on lake of the wood in extreme conditions. Warm is all i can say. I fished 8 hours in subzero temps and I was very impress.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Cant say enough about mine. Put it on and you have the confidence that you are going to stay warm out on the water that day. It has taken the place of my portable fish houses. Been going at-least 4 years on my suit now.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Quote:

Cant say enough about mine. Put it on and you have the confidence that you are going to stay warm out on the water that day. It has taken the place of my portable fish houses. Been going at-least 4 years on my suit now.

x2

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

x3 – Would never go without one again

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

I need one in my life!!

Chode2235

Quote:

Quote:

x3 – Would never go without one again

x4 – I love mine. A little bulky sometimes, but I love it in the spring on the boat, and all winter.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Yep. Wont be running any marathons in mine. They are not light but still worth being warm and able to hope hole to hole on the ice.

MNEric90
    Shakopee, MN

LOVE mine! Only have the bibs so far but will be gettin the jacket next season. Absolutely warm. Can fish outside no problem.

shockers
    Rochester

Btw…I just checked with Frabill and they said they will offer tall sizes on Frabill outdoor gear next season. Which is great news for me and, hopefully, other tall guys.

Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

I couldn’t be happier with mine.

WS

Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

I bought the bibs this past November and will be picking up the jacket this year for sure. It’s been colder than crap for most of the winter here in Saskatchewan and the bibs awesome, can’t say enough about them.

ghost78
    Minnesota

The best.Nothing comes close in quality

bigpike

I like the fact I can run to the lake in my sweats – no long under wear for me anymore! Slip into my snosuit when I get to my destination and leave the shack at home. It has made my fishing so much more mobile. Get sweated up? Open up the venting! Start cooling down? Zip it back up. Pretty smart engineering!

Tyee
    Greater St Michael Area

Glens Outdoors has the Snosuit on sale…. $199.95 for the parka, $199.95 for the bibs (normally $329.95 each). Ordered my set yesterday and they just showed up on my doorstep!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.