Pics of these TUC rods??

• pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

How about some pics of the various TUC rods everyone here seems to love. I would like to order 1 and would like to see what others have gotten. Thanks. PK

jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

I have a 30 inch Precision Noodle for panfish. Love it! High vis green tip.

I also have the dead stick rod in a 28 inch for walleyes. Orange high viz tip. Love it, could use it for perch also. I like to real sensitive tip and then strong back bone- hammered on some Red Lake walleyes over new years with this rod!

Some of these pictures are not the greatest but you can get the idea. I was the same way, once I picked one up…lights out! I have helped 6 other rods get sold to my brothers, dad and buddies…

Jake

BBKK
    IA

I’ll snap a picture tomorrow on the ice. Mine is 30″ white with the green tip and blue wrappings.

Bryan Myers

This is a 20 inch precision noodle with a 4 inch grip and recoil guides. The rod is sensitive enough that I could feel that perch bite in 20 feet of water! Very impressed with it!

jld
    Holmen

30″ Precision rod as I do a lot of crappie and perch fishing. Even for gills it has great feel and talk about fun when you do hook into a piggy. Love the split handle also. Teamed it up with a Shimano Sedona. Slap a couple of Cold Snaps on it and hang on. Had a Black Betty on it but I wasn’t super comfortable with it. I love this rig. Nothing else has made it out of my rod bag this year yet.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Here’s a quick pic of my 32″ white noodle with a neon green tip and a split grip handle… A panfisherman’s dream. I also have a 36″ precision in black and blue… After landing a few 26+ inch walleyes on this rod over Christmas vacation you would have to fight me to take this rod out of my hands when walleye fishing. I just put in an order for a 32″ precision because I always keep a 2nd rod ready to with a different spoon and I’m no longer interested in using any of my old rods

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.