Chetek Chain Nite Bite

• poundingeyes
    Chetek, WI

Hit the ice with two of my favorite fishin buddies last night (Waxie Jack and Miss Donna) and we iced a good pile of “slabs” (I use the term loosely). 11″ on the big end of average but fun all the way around. Inaugurated the new Clam Six Pack as well. It fishes big and it fishes nice. I’m happy with the acquisition. The bite was lite the whole time we were out there but picked up in frequency and aggression as the evening wore on. Packed it in at about 9:00 and we kept 15 or twenty fish to grub on. I could not help but to be overwhelmed by the magnificence of the night sky while I packed things up. If that is not a demonstration of creative genius…….. well then……

Tight lines and bobbers down for all!

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

Any inside picks of the six pack? I have had Command Posts for the last 2 years, but found them to be a bit more work then they were worth, especially since a quickfish 3 takes a second to setup and works great for just me and a buddy. But I was checking out the 6 pack for when we get a couple guys and a couple kids together, that looks like a great setup!!

poundingeyes
    Chetek, WI

I’ll try to post some interior pics tomorrow. It sets up and tears down quick enough. Great unit for fishing with the kids. The single biggest gripe is the fact that it weighs close to 50 lbs. Not bad though, especially if you’re driving right to your spot with a wheeler or a truck. Seems like a lot of shelter for the money…..

poundingeyes
    Chetek, WI

A few inadequate pics of the inside of the clam….. There is much more space than my iPhone could capture. Should have taken a little video….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.