My Wife took me shopping

• johnnyg105
    Hugo, MN

I got home from work last night and my Wife asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her. I was like that sounds like so much fun… way better than a cold beer and watching Sons of Anarchy.

Anyway I was happily suprised when we pulled into Thorne Bros and she said lets shop for a new ice fishing combo for you

I got the 13 Fishing Wicked Combo in 25″ Medium action, I didn’t want to push the envelope with the Wife but I might have to go back and pick up the 19″ Ultra Light pole, the action on that little rod is crazy.

ajw

now you have to ask yourself – What did she do? Or What is she going to ask me to do? Haha! Those 13 sticks have a real nice feel to them!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Lucky Dog!

I’m spending the weekend with the FW although I don’t think we’ll be shopping and if we were, I know it won’t be at a sporting goods store, I’ll be happy as a lark!

(Since I’ve been gone 25 out of the last 26 weekends)

Better Half
    FW

mike_leclaire
    Grand Rapids, MN

You are in for some sort of suprise, she probably wants something. My optimistic side thinks maybe she wants to use your old gear and go fishing with you.

johnnyg105
    Hugo, MN

Quote:

now you have to ask yourself – What did she do? Or What is she going to ask me to do? Haha! Those 13 sticks have a real nice feel to them!

Why can’t it be cause I’m an all around great guy lol

I believe she said something about early Christmas present and having a girls night out this Saturday but I was busy playing with my new stuff so I can’t be 100%

mike_leclaire
    Grand Rapids, MN

Well hopefully you can put your new toys to use sometime soon.

chirp
    Rochester

Wife just let me order a new TUCR precision noodle for myself for Christmas. Should I be suspicious. I do have to go to the Twin Cities shopping with her this weekend. Can’t wait to try the new rod out.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

BrianK, break her in right. I took my new bride into Gander for her first time and told her they had stuff in there she didn’t even know she needed. To my surprise she proved me rite. I spent $47 she spent $325.

mike_leclaire
    Grand Rapids, MN

Thats how it should be, buy her tons of things so she understands how much stuff we need for all our hobbies. I commend you good sir…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

BrianK, break her in right. I took my new bride into Gander for her first time and told her they had stuff in there she didn’t even know she needed. To my surprise she proved me rite. I spent $47 she spent $325.

Oh, she doesn’t need any breaking in on that! Trust me on this.

The last time we were in Cabelas (I don’t take her there anymore) she was leading me around the clothing area like a puppy dog that didn’t like the leash!

That’s when I realized she was not the same woman I married.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.