Strikemaster

• Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

After emailing strikemaster this morning about their blade exchange program I was informed that it was discontinued. I guess I’ve never done the blade exchange from them before, just always heard good things about it, so is this something new for this year, or something that was discontinued a while ago?

On a side note, I am looking for a new or “new to me” flasher this year. If you are looking to unload one post it here or PM me what you have and what you would like for it.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

That’s not good to hear.

I drive up to Big Lake and them exchange my blades for me on the program. I have “heard” that the location has closed, but I hope it’s not true. Everytime I would go for blades they would do something to my auger so that it would perform better at no additional cost.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Quote:

That’s not good to hear.

I drive up to Big Lake and them exchange my blades for me on the program. I have “heard” that the location has closed, but I hope it’s not true. Everytime I would go for blades they would do something to my auger so that it would perform better at no additional cost.

Closed up tight and for sale

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

That’s not good to hear.

The building next door to the old Strikemaster location is a new master service center and is staffed by one of the old mechanics. So, if you need auger service stop next door at H2O Outfiiters. They’ll have you covered and you won’t have to do any additional driving.

http://westsherburnetribune.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=64&ArticleID=20121

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That’s not good to hear.

The building next door to the old Strikemaster location is a new master service center and is staffed by one of the old mechanics. So, if you need auger service stop next door at H2O Outfiiters. They’ll have you covered and you won’t have to do any additional driving.

http://westsherburnetribune.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=64&ArticleID=20121

Nice to know

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That’s not good to hear.

Exactly, basically nothing has changed except where you park by about a few hundred feet. They’re a master service center, so they can do warranty-work and everything, just like the factory. Staffed by the same personnel, this is about the best thing that could’ve happened with Rapala picking up Strikemaster IMO.

Joel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.