Custom Jigs and Spins Tungsten jigs?

• pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

Just wondering if Custom Jigs & Spins are getting any Tungsten jigs this Season.Reason I ask is I saw them in a local bait store and the salesman said they are new for this Season.When I went on CJS website, says they do not have them. Thanks.

BBKK
    IA

I dont know, but I hope so. I’m holding off on placing a jigging spoon order in hopes that they can get some tungsten jigs in. I hate making more than one order to them, high shipping plus sales tax for a 40 minute USPS drive is stupid.

fishbizbob

We do have Tungsten jigs this season. We are in the process of filling Distributor and Dealer orders ( which is why you are seeing them pop up in stores like Mills Flleet Farm and others). Once these are filled completely we will begin offering them on the website. Once we go live on the website I’ll be posting a message here on IDO as well as sending out an email to everyone that’s on our mailing list. Bottom left corner of this page http://www.customjigs.com/ is where you can sign up for our mailing list.

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

Thanks Bob.I have been on your email list for sometime now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.