Good Run and Gun Boots

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I am looking at the Alpha Ice Kings from WoorkBootHaven. They are a bit lighter than the standard Ice Kings which I have been using for the last 10 years. Its time to retire them. Anyone own the Alpha or have good results from another boot?

loren_keizer

I have been running Muck Boots for 4-5 years now and haven’t looked back. Nice, light and not bulky at all. Easy on, easy off too.

My feet stay warm even in the coldest conditions.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I got a pair of Alphas last year and they are lighter than the ice kings and very comfortable to wear. I had a rivet go but the vendor replaced them and did so very quickly and no issue with the replacements so far. My feet still got cold once in awhile but I think that was more about me not moving enough. My circulation is not the best anymore. They came with a nice pair of socks which were very high quality.

DAN J

Got a pair of Alpha Ice Kings last year. Vey warm amnd much lighter than my 12 year old Ice Kings. I just checked and
    A—–.com has them for $119.00 the same price I paid last year.They are the real ones not a copy.I used them all last winter,best boot I have ever fished in.

kruger
    Metro,mn

Quote:

Got a pair of Alpha Ice Kings last year. Vey warm amnd much lighter than my 12 year old Ice Kings. I just checked and

A—–.com has them for $119.00 the same price I paid last year.They are the real ones not a copy.I used them all last winter,best boot I have ever fished in.

X2 …I got mine from workboothaven as well and they were wonderful! dont forget to mention your an ido member to get the discount Also, I have always worn a light sock(underarmor) to keep my feet from sweating. If you decide to wear a thick sock I would recomend not moving much. All I do is run and gun this boot with a light sock will never allow for your feet to get cold!

Terry Heese

Quote:

I have been running Muck Boots for 4-5 years now and haven’t looked back. Nice, light and not bulky at all. Easy on, easy off too.

X2 on the Muck Boots, Have 2pr of the Muck Masters & got a
    pair of Artic Pro’s last year for ice fishing, they’re great.

travp
    Blaine , Mn

Quote:

Quote:

X2 on the Muck Boots, Have 2pr of the Muck Masters & got a
    pair of Artic Pro’s last year for ice fishing, they’re great.

X3

Keith Fischer

Anyone tried LaCrosse Reunion II Pac Boots? Got big feet need
    something light weight.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

you know what they say about big feet?
    Big boots!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.