Marcum

• Coreyhuberty
    Brainerd,MN

Any NEW news on Marcum products for this upcoming season?

sandmannd

Watch for reports of the LX-9 that will be coming soon.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Icast is only a week away. That is when the new products typically get released.

bigpike

Quote:

Hope it is better than the 7

Coreyhuberty
    Brainerd,MN

you know if the LX-9 is gonna have a larger screen or not ?

sandmannd

Quote:

Quote:

Hope it is better than the 7

Better than the 7? I’ve been using the 7 and not sure what you would want them to improve on. It’s hands down the best ice unit on the market. Only thing that would make it better is having a built in camera and/or gps.

I don’t know the specifics of the 9 yet. I have to wait for iCast.

Coreyhuberty
    Brainerd,MN

Technology is always evolving into something better & faster!
    Nothing wrong with that,other then it seems like a guy has to upgrade to keep up with the lastest if he wants.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

you know if the LX-9 is gonna have a larger screen or not ?

same screen size.

turk802
    Twin Cities

With Rapala buying them, it will be good. They will be making some great winter stuff this year with Strikemaster and Otter purchases.
    Good stuff!!

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Quote:

With Rapala buying them, it will be good. They will be making some great winter stuff this year with Strikemaster and Otter purchases.
    Good stuff!!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Rapala owns Marcum.
    I believe it is a marketing agreement between the two companies.
    Don

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Good stuff!!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Rapala owns Marcum.
    I believe it is a marketing agreement between the two companies.
    Don

That is the way I understand it as well.

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Quote:

Good stuff!!

I personally love Marcum and would hate to see Rapala outsource the building of the product as what they did with their own lures. I must admit I am part Finlander and it still urks me that their lures now need to be turned right out of the box sometimes. Ok I know roll with change.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Good stuff!!

I personally love Marcum and would hate to see Rapala outsource the building of the product as what they did with their own lures. I must admit I am part Finlander and it still urks me that their lures now need to be turned right out of the box sometimes. Ok I know roll with change.

That’s why I switched to Salmo.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Quote:

Good stuff!!

That won’t be an issue per the structuring of the distribution agreement. Marcum Technologies maintains control of its own manufacture there in New Hope, as well as its own R&D. There will be some buzz this week from out at ICAST, stay tuned!

Joel

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.