Powernoodle 28″ or 32″

• Bob Schultz
    Participant
    Wausau,Wi

Who has used both? Which would you recommend? I will use it outside almost all the time. I ordered the 28″ a while ago and since it is still on back order, I am considering changing to the 32″.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

Are you saying the 32″ isn’t on back order?

Bob Schultz
    Participant
    Wausau,Wi

No. They are both on backorder.

Coreyhuberty
    Participant
    Brainerd,MN

Talk to Matt from Thorne Bros. yesterday & he was saying they received a shipment of blanks last week for the power noodle, But It was a bad batch & they shipped them back.
    Nothing wrong with them making sure we’re getting the best product possible!!
    Thanks Guys.

ekruger01
    Participant

I have powernoodles in 24″,28″,30″,32″, and one homemade on the PN blank that I stretched out to 36…..the 32″ is Perfect for what you described.

I actually use the 32 in my scout without trouble.

matt-p
    Participant
    White Bear Lake, MN

Go with the 32, If its for outside and hole hopping you will like it a lot more.

cody_c.
    Participant
    Pool 8

x2 on the 32incher. Much more versatility, especially when fishing outside. thorne bros has had a tough year with sending out rods. My buddy ordered one a long while back and still hasnt received his. I ordered a 32″ powernoodle myself in October of last year, and still havent received it.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

So I guess I’m confused how these blanks work…

I also paid for and ordered a rod in December of last year and have called multiple times, every time I call I get the same response; out of the blanks, on back order, etc, etc…

I’m a little thrown back if Thorns was out of the blanks before the ice show and promoted the crap out of them at the ice show, but with no actual rods to show for, and none coming in the near future…

I am a huge Thorn Bro’s fan – however, this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.