What oil do you use?

• dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

Just curious what other guys and gals are using for oil in their Strikemaster Lite’s 4 cylces. It just seems ridiculous to pay $1.99 for 1.7oz of oil in a bottle labeled strikemaster.

Vandy
    Central Iowa

I use Mobile 1 full synthetic

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Quote:

Just curious what other guys and gals are using for oil in their Strikemaster Lite’s 4 cylces. It just seems ridiculous to pay $1.99 for 1.7oz of oil in a bottle labeled strikemaster.

Are you sure that the 1.7oz for $2 isint their 2-stroke oil. I dont own a strike lite but Im pretty sure thay take much more than 2oz of oil in the crank case… you might have your oils mixed up?

EDIT…. I stand corrected

http://www.strikemaster.com/pdf/strikelitemanual.pdf

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I use Mobile 1 full synthetic

Same here. I bought a gallon jug… I’ll be good for quite some time.

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

I am positive on the amount I still have the original bottle and just looked at it before posting. I know it does not seem like much, that is why I am curious what others are using. I run synthetics in all my other 4 cycle equipment and was thinking of doing the same in my auger.

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

Thanks guys for posting I am going to make the switch I run synthetic in everything else except I use Castrol Edge it was roven to out perform mobil one so I switched, don’t know if it makes much of a difference but I like to protect my motors the best I can.

Stay on the dry side.

kegger

amsoil is what i like it is smokeless it comes in a premix packet add to 1 gallon of gas i have had no trouble it is not that exspensive

Vandy
    Central Iowa

Quote:

amsoil is what i like it is smokeless it comes in a premix packet add to 1 gallon of gas i have had no trouble it is not that exspensive

4 Stroke motor…. They don’t smoke with any type of oil.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.