Custom Jigs heads up

• fishbizbob

Hey IDO’ers,

Wasn’t sure if all you guys were on our email list or not and I wanted to make sure all you guys got this notice.
    I sent this out today so I apologize if you’ve already received this in your Inbox.

Price increase
    As a valued customer of Custom Jigs & Spins we wanted to give you a chance to get your ice order in before our price increase goes into effect. It’s been over 6 years since we had a price change on our website and given the increase in all of our component costs over that time we’re forced to raise our prices.

Effective November 15,2011 we will institute an across the board 10% price increase on all CJS items on the website. I wanted to give our past customers a chance to get in at the old prices as a way to say “Thank you” for your past patronage.

We also will be introducing our new “Heavy Metal Tungsten” jigs on the site in the near future. We will be sending out another email notice when they are available for purchase off the website. Our target date is the 1st week of December, but that may change, so keep an eye out in your inbox for that exciting announcement.

Thanks for your understanding as well as your past and future business.

Tight Lines,
    Bob Gillispie

Custom Jigs & Spins
    402 Westcor Drive
    Coralville, Iowa 52241
    319-545-5447

lhprop1
    Eagan

Thanks for the heads up. As long as you keep making my favorite jigs, you’ll have my business regardless of price.

A few weeks ago, I saw on your website that you were advertising some tungsten jigs with a goofy character but I can’t find that on your website anywhere. Did you take that down? It was funny stuff.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

That is a class act, thank you for the heads up Bob

“Heavy Metal Tungsten” ….sounds like a rock band

Can’t wait to give them a whirl in some deeper water. My guess would be I’m going to have a straighter line with the weight of Tungsten same size jig, verses lead.
    A straight line sure helps me detected the slightest of bites

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks for the heads up Bob !!!

I’m in need to add to the slender spoon collection… The boys here told me that they would be a good choice for some perch and crappie action..got a little in this past season and did well !!

Dave

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

TTT

Quote:

Price increase
    As a valued customer of Custom Jigs & Spins we wanted to give you a chance to get your ice order in before our price increase goes into effect. It’s been over 6 years since we had a price change on our website and given the increase in all of our component costs over that time we’re forced to raise our prices.

It is getting close to the end of a super deal. Six years without a price increase is definitely unheard of these days. Thanks for the heads up Bob…

arklite881south

Thanks Bob!! Order in IN PROCESS!!

Now after James and Cal beat those big “Greenbacks” I’m going to have to add those blade baits!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.