I wish my Wife was more understanding

• B-man

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240213-145844-1.png

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

oh lol. when i first opened this up the image didnt appear. just showed a few dots and nothing else. thought maybe one of the wives of IDO started a post looking to snare some unsuspecting husbands

Riverrat

Okay Abu Pflueger Garcia now don’t tell your mom about this. If she asks you tell her we were driving over a bridge and a gust of wind blew us off the road and luckily we landed in the boat, and since we were already on the river we might as well fish a bit.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

My fishing buddy has a Grand daughter Named Zara. When he fist heard the name, he asked his daughter if her middle name was spook. His daughter did not get the joke. My guess is some here may not as well. There is a old lure called a Zara Spook.

robby
    Quad Cities

This is great! Still giggling.

Beast

I know your wife, just to be seen with you is what I don’t understand…… rotflol moon

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

rotflol

Zara is a good one too!!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Skeeter would be a good 1

B-man

The funny thing…I posted this at 3:48 pm today.

She called me at 4:10 when she left work and said she had to stop to pick up a couple things.

45 minutes later she got home and handed the boys and I each a little bag with our Valentine’s presents.

Inside the bags were crankbaits from the Marine General — that was her “errand”.

I never sent her the meme

Honest to God rotflol

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

45 minutes later she got home and handed the boys and I each a little bag with our Valentine’s presents.

Inside the bags were crankbaits from the Marine General — that was her “errand”.

Your a lucky man waytogo

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I woke up this morning to find my Valentine’s Day card in my bathroom without any lures this year. My wife has been buying me lures for every holiday since before we were married. I gave her flowers, chocolates, a card, and asked where my lures are. She said we went to Fleet Farm and couldn’t find one you already didn’t have. I guess this checks out. Rough math, she has gotten me +400 lure over the years. I can’t believe Fisher and Sturgeon could not come up with other colors I don’t have. mrgreen

Hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day and gets some new lures.

MX1825

The funny thing…I posted this at 3:48 pm today.

She called me at 4:10 when she left work and said she had to stop to pick up a couple things.

I never sent her the meme

Honest to God rotflol

You definitely got a keeper B-man! waytogo . Hang on to her and treat her well!

jbg1219
    NW Iowa

A son asks his father one day, “Dad, why is my sister’s name Rose?”. He replies, “Well, on our first date, I brought you mother a bouquet of roses, and every date or holiday since I have bought her flowers. She loves them so much that when your sister was born she named her Rose.” “OK, thanks Dad” said the son. The father replies “No problem, Flicker Shad”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.