Hunting rain gear

• farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I want to get some top quality rain gear to use on my moose hunt this year. Requirements are good stuff that will last me for a while, not be terribly loud in the woods, and not to break the bank.

What are you using?

What are you guys using?

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Big fan of the Cabelas MT50 rain gear. If your not picky on camo, you can get some smokn’ deals in the bargin cave. Lived in this stuff when I was Caribou hunting in Quebec.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I too have the Gamehide stuff. I think the model I got is the Journey series. Very packable and only leaks where I’ve torn it when crossing fences back home.

bowhuntmn

I use Three forks jacket and Tech H20 pants (GSX). Very very quiet, comfortable, breathable, and extremely waterproof/snowproof. I sound and look like a walking advertisement, but I am a dry and comfortable advertisement! Have about $400 into the pair and have not looked back. I hunt rain or snow, and this is my favorite piece of equipment I own, hands down.

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

I use the Cabela’s Dry-Plus® Space Rain™ Ultra Pack Pullover Rain Jacket and pants. It’s super light weight and its the only stuff I’d wear.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.