Need permanent stand seat recommendation

• ferny
    Stillwater, MN

Hey Guy’s, I have been rifle hunting out of a permanent stand for a few years now. Can anybody recommend a comfortable seat?

I have a 4’X4′ platform with plywood walls to work with and this year my daughter will be next to me. The bag chairs are great for but don’t let you hop up fast, or turn around quietly for that matter…Help!

Thanks,

Ferny.

lick

boat seats on pedastals that rotate quietly maybe??

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

If you can find any old office chairs, they seem to work really well. I got one for my dad when his back was bothering him and he liked it and still uses it because he is able to rest his gun across the armrest.

big_g
    Isle, MN

A large molded plastic chair, with the steel legs, with a HotSeat bag on it The chair can be left tipped over in the stand year ’round and last forever. For the daughter, get 2

big G

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

A shower chair works great. Adjustable legs, back rest and sturdy. 2 will fit in a 4’x4′ stand.

fireman1217
    Eagan, MN

Get one of those cheap plastic chairs with a back on it at Fleet Farm. The fishing type ones. Take a 5 gallon bucket, flip it over, mark the 4 hole that are on the plate on the bottom of the chair, drill the holes out and bolt it down to the top of the bucket. VERY comfy, but not TOO comfy. Also, you can do a 360 in silence. I have used one for years and it works awesome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.