Trapping Forum?

• timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

Just wondering how the trapping forum is coming? And if we will see one or not?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I will throw my vote in for a trapping forum as well

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I will throw my vote in for a trapping forum as well

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I doubt you’ll see one unless IDA starts seeing more traffic geared towards trapping.

Right now, I just don’t beleive there are enough people willing/interested to generate a trapping forum.

I would recommend keeping all trapping related questions in this forum.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I doubt you’ll see one unless IDA starts seeing more traffic geared towards trapping.

Right now, I just don’t beleive there are enough people willing/interested to generate a trapping forum.

I would recommend keeping all trapping related questions in this forum.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ve talked it over with the staff here and there’s not enough interest to start a dedicated forum for trapping. Sorry. I’d suggest dropping your trapping info or questions in the hunting general discussion area. If interest picks up we’re open to revisiting this descision but for the time being the overall consensus coming back to me was a overwhelmingly against a forum for this topic.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ve talked it over with the staff here and there’s not enough interest to start a dedicated forum for trapping. Sorry. I’d suggest dropping your trapping info or questions in the hunting general discussion area. If interest picks up we’re open to revisiting this descision but for the time being the overall consensus coming back to me was a overwhelmingly against a forum for this topic.

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

Thanks James for checking into this for us. I know there are only a few of us that do trap, and you only see us when the season starts. Just wondering how the rabbit and the crow forums got put into play? I’m not picking on you guys either. I’m not out to start a war I’m just alittle curious.

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

Thanks James for checking into this for us. I know there are only a few of us that do trap, and you only see us when the season starts. Just wondering how the rabbit and the crow forums got put into play? I’m not picking on you guys either. I’m not out to start a war I’m just alittle curious.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I threw them out at the request of visitors. They receive little or no traffic and are one of the main reasons we’re so hesitent to add “fringe” forums.

Live and learn, right?

I appreciate you taking the time to make the suggestion and your willingness to accept the descision.

If I gave into all the requests for all the forums I get monthly we’d have a golf forum, a football AND a fantasy football forum, a NASCAR forum, a Texas Holem forum… you get the picture.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I threw them out at the request of visitors. They receive little or no traffic and are one of the main reasons we’re so hesitent to add “fringe” forums.

Live and learn, right?

I appreciate you taking the time to make the suggestion and your willingness to accept the descision.

If I gave into all the requests for all the forums I get monthly we’d have a golf forum, a football AND a fantasy football forum, a NASCAR forum, a Texas Holem forum… you get the picture.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

We are getting a Texas Holdem forum?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

We are getting a Texas Holdem forum?

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

I’m for a Nascar forum

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

I’m for a Nascar forum

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

LOL

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Can we get a naked lady forum also?? YOU said you appreciate the input.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Can we get a naked lady forum also?? YOU said you appreciate the input.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.