Trail Cams web accesible?

• wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I was looking through some posts but didn’t see anything at least not yet. I want to get some trail cams but with my hunting land 4+ hours away almost impossible to check and clean off the memory cards. Is there a camera out there that can be accessed via computer to view and delete images, sync’d to a computer?

Thanks,

lick

Smart Scouter

I don’t have any personal experience with this thou.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Moultrie has a few also with their own management software of the pics you receive. The Cost of the Trail Cams varies from around $150 (I35) up to $350 (I65), but I believe Cabela’s has a sale on these and the high end one is around $250 right now for the I65 and the I45 is $180. Then you also need to purchase the GPS Game Spy Connect Modem that is around $150 and then finally tack on around $300 minimum per year for their lowest service plan. For each camera you get, I believe you need the Spy Connect for each one. However, I’m not sure about the service plan if you buy it just once or if you need to pay for each camera????

Good Luck, I did research on this Last Summer and could not justify it yet for me. Also I’m not sure if it matters but P&Y does not consider this “Fair Chase” under their rules the last time I checked.

marendt
    Lake City, MN

Buckeye cam Orien will work. Spendy, but well worth keeping your scent out of the woods. I have a buddy that sells them. Let me know if you need info, I can have him contact you.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

guess I need to teach my father-in-law how to change out memory cards….

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Forget the cams, give the deer more cowbell!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Rob always do come November!

DONOTDELETE

DLC Covert is coming out with one in March. You have to get an extra line for your cell phone for it.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Scout guard / u-way now has them available

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.