Onyx 50% off 2014

• gobbler
    Central, MN

I have been asked to stay on the Prostaff with ONYX for 2014 and wanted everyone to know that the Promo Code will stay the same for 2014: ONYXRG50

ONYX, ArcticShield, and X-System.

This code is good for 50% off all website purchases up to $1000.

*shipping is extra

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone and everyone that you can think of that is into fishing or hunting.

I am sponsored by this company and wear/use X-System and ArcticShield.

The quality of the ice fishing and open water outfits are right up there with the competitors (ie: Ice Armor) on the market.

My personally favorites are the small profile of the Inflatable Life Jackets for fishing and the X-System under garments with the early season fleece for bow hunting. The X-System clothing line is as quiet as clothes come and has silver thread technology to help prevent and fight oder.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will be happy to get an answer or put you in contact with them.

One last thing. If someone on the site is asking, please refer and tell them to PM me.

Thanks

email or call

320-267-9906

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Sweet. My wife took advantage of this deal and couple me a nice base layer along with the snow camo bibs and beanie cap. Probably get the matching parka sometime this spring.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.