How to clean cloudy windows on hub fishhouse question

• gonehunting

What is the best way to clean and clear up cloudy windows on a hub fishhouse? I can wipe off to an extent but still a bit cloudy. I know not to use window cleaner because of the ammonia. Has anyone used Pledge or water/vinegar (YouTube suggestions) Thanks for any suggestions.

Deleted

Toothpaste – it’s what I use to clear up headlights too.

gmctruxman

Definitely check out Meguiar’s PlastX. It took all the film off my Otter Lodge windows and really cleared them up nice again! Way better than anything else I’ve found so far. You can get it on Amazon for $6.50 and a little goes a long ways.

Short Rod Show Otter Windows Restore

B-man

Head Light Lens Sealer (probably similar to the PlastX) mentioned above

Works for me waytogo

Makes your windows crystal clear and look like new.

Great on boat vinyl (Eisenglass) as well

Attachments:
    1. PXL_20210204_030837929.jpg

2. PXL_20210204_030722650.jpg

iceager01
    Redwood County/Scott County

I use the blue juice and a soft terri-cloth towel, I put the juice on the towel first then start wiping the vinyl inside and out.., I then wipe them down with rain x, seems to keep the fog off for most of the winter… never thought of the lens stuff…

Kevin G
    East central MN

I had tried a whole bunch of cleaners this fall I had in the house. After everything failed the magic eraser did the trick. Target walleye had in there email meguiars stuff that gmctruxman posted. Will definitely try that next time.

gmctruxman

I was pretty skeptical but it worked really well and it’s relatively cheap. A little goes a long ways!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.