Holliday Deals

• Jake D
    Watertown, SD

Just wondering if anyone has some insight on where to get a deal on a new Marcum LX-7 online. I got some commitments that wont let me make it up to the sport show in December. Figured some might know of some promo codes one could use before the season. Thanks!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Call Reeds and see if they will hook you up with a show price. If your a Vet call today and see what they can do, I know lots of places are giving discounts to Vets today.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Adding onto what bigcrappie said, today thru Sunday Cabela’s has 10% off for military veterans if it applies.

I feel your pain, buying flashers expensive and you want any deal you can get. I got one last year after finally redeeming a bunch of points from hotel stays at work. From what I’ve seen, real early season (possibly now, before most people are thinking ice fishing) or later, like February (when people aren’t really buying new gear anymore and stores wouldn’t mind selling their supplies instead of packing them up and putting them away for the year).

Good luck!

munchy
    NULL

There is a seller “Olivabel” (with very good ratings btw)on Amazon, selling for $665 with free shipping and no tax. I don’t think you’ll get any cheaper.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.