HELP!!! – Pressure washer hose

• cal74

Anyone have any idea on what this type of hose is called?

Off of a Honda 5.5 pressure washer, part of the regulator on the bottom.

Thanks

Attachments:
    1. hose3.jpg

2. hose.jpg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Hard to say. It doesn’t look like a super high pressure hose. Looks like 3/8 or 1/2 npt ends on it. Should be really easy to get replaced. I’m sure a trip to northern could get you back up and running. I’m betting they could build you a replacement hose there.

mojogunter

Just look to see how many PSI the pump is and get a hose that is higher. Northern has several choices.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Had one go bad in my washer a couple years ago…. went to a hydraulic fitting place in town by us and they made one for me in like ten minutes. Just gave them the old one and they took over

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

As Chuck said it is Hydraulic 1/2 inch hose I added 50 feet to my pressure washer. Go to a Fleet Farm store they may have some already made up.

cal74

Thanks for the help, tried Norther Tool and nothing there.

I’ll see when/where I can stop by a hydraulic place.

ps: It’s a capped end on the one end. Can’t think of the name of it, but similar to a copper water pipe cap to help with the pinging.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

The same hose with an npt cap on it will do the same. It can be longer than your original hose. I assume it’s being used to absorb shock from the water pump. Longer would absorb shock better. Your hose likely needs to be made of EPDM rubber. Not standard hydraulic hose.

Northern doesn’t make hoses?

Call Pirtek. That’s who we usually use at work. They’ll have everything but it’ll probably cost you $50.

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

Stop into any farm equipment dealer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.