HB SI pics p4

• proffy1

here is the picture from pool 4 i’ve been trying to upload and finally figured it out. Any thoughts to what were looking at here? Looked like the motherload on the screen, but no takers .

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

My guess would be you found a school of flatheads in there bedroom.

Take Care!!
    Kevin

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

This time of year they could be Freshwater Drum, Gar, Cats, Panfish, all of the above etc.

trytoofish
    sw Mn.

I’m not familiar with how big catfish show up, but where i fish,I would say its a small rock patch,fish are generaly whiter/lighter colored,the way i have mine set. if in doubt switch to regular sonar and check the color of the return.also unless the fish are flat on the bottom,there will be shadows on the bottom from the fish that are off the bottom.

like already mentioned,its small for old eyes.

I think BK need to rig up an enlarge feature like other sites have.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Send BK or myslef a PM of where you were and we should be able to tell you pretty accurately what you were looking at

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Rock pile with fish and some wood, sounds like typical P4!! When scaning if you want your right side to clear up just trim up although I’m sure you know that just throwin it out there, thanks for sharing!!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Send BK or myslef a PM of where you were and we should be able to tell you pretty accurately what you were looking at

I guess I assume he was where he would be seeing the drum and gar.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Quote:

like already mentioned,its small for old eyes.

I think BK need to rig up an enlarge feature like other sites have.

If your running windows to enlarge hold CTRL and then + or – to enlarge or make it smaller.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

I guess I assume he was where he would be seeing the drum and gar.

Pretty small pic so it’s hard to tell but judging by the way it’s laid out it almost looks like a pile of flats

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.